DevOps Engineer with a strong backend focus
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
Prezi's infrastructure & backend teams of 10 are looking for an engineer interested in DevOps tooling for a hundred engineers and developing and maintaining mission-critical backend services.
We are using the AWS cloud to host our distributed microservices architecture of more than 50 services with several hundreds of nodes serving millions of our users every day. Key technologies we are depending on are Python/Django, Docker, Scala, Chef, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and a lot more.
Some of the challenges we have in our sight right now:
- Re-architecting mission-critical services to a multi-region setup
- Introducing the HashiCorp toolchain (e.g. Terraform) to our infrastructure and to the workflow of our engineering teams
- Reducing the friction and the Time to Production of our engineering teams with automating more and more of their workflows
We hire for potential and mindset, not existing hard skills. With that said, you ideally:
- have written cloud-native applications, preferably on AWS
- feel end-to-end responsibility towards your services (from designing them to the very last exception you get)
- understand the underlying and surrounding technologies such as Continuous delivery, Containers, Linux and the networking stack (from IP subnets to HTTP)
- like to and can learn new things
- prefer working in a diverse, international environment
- think critically and are ready to challenge the status quo in a constructive way
- have strong English communication skills, both spoken and written
We are looking for fresh minds with at least some experience. Come join us in our headquarters in Budapest and have an impact on how tens of millions of people share ideas.
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
Jobs You May Like
Experienced Frontend Developer
Tradeshift, Copenhagen, Denmark
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Greenhouse, New York
Software Engineer, Search Quality
Pinterest, San Francisco
Endurance International Group, Salt Lake City, UT