Senior Account Executive
Prezi, San Francisco
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
Prezi is a visual communications software company with colleagues in San Francisco, Budapest, Riga and Mexico City. Our mission is to enable two billion people to share ideas. We are in the process of expanding our sales teams globally to bring this value proposition into the hands of our customers.
With the recent launch of Prezi Next our sales team has taken off growing 1000% year over year in the past 6 months. We are looking for highly motivated experienced individuals to join our continuously growing team. If you’re a seasoned sales professional who’s excited about driving key strategic and operational initiatives to help teams work better and faster using Prezi, let's talk.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will help new and existing Mid-Market (500+ employees) clients understand the power of Prezi Business. Our users are worldwide, many of whom are businesses, schools and government institutions that are using Prezi within their organization.
- As our new Mid-Market account executive your responsibilities will include a sales territory, close sales lead for team licenses with an emphasis on Mid-Market accounts.
- You will identify decision makers at targeted companies and effectively get them on the phone.
- You will work with the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth and successful customer handoff process.
- You have a deep understanding of our product in order to identify key segments that can accelerate growth
- Ability to operate with ambiguity, multitask, and move with rapid speed.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-6 years of sales experience in a similar environment
- SaaS experience
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong natural alignment with Prezi values
- You are a Prezi super user
- Experience with tools including Salesforce and marketing automation software
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit http://prezi.com/
Jobs You May Like
National Sales Director
XO Group, New York
Sales Associate, Greenwich
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
Manager of Hardware Outreach
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Warby Parker, Cambridge, MA
Airbnb University Ambassador (爱彼迎校园分享家招募）
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Snap Inc., London, UK