Senior Product Marketing Manager (Remote in the US)
Prezi, Remote in USA
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
Prezi is growing our product marketing team of people who are passionate about products and experiences that bring creativity, engagement, and personal connection to an increasingly virtual world.
Joining a team that focuses on being happy, healthy, and high performing, we are looking for a superbly collaborative Senior Product Marketing Marketer to be a strong customer advocate across the business, a leader of our go to market strategy, and a strategic partner to our product team to develop products that delight our customers.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and will operate in a highly visible, cross-functional role, working closely with our Product, Sales, Data, and Marketing teams to continuously drive value across the customer journey.
This is an awesome opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of a company that is shaping the future of work. Come Join us!
- Conduct customer and market research initiatives and programs to understand trends, problem spaces, and opportunities.
- Build and execute the go to market strategy for various product, partner and business initiatives.
- Work with the broader marketing team to develop and execute campaigns that position Prezi as a leader in the market and drive interest in Prezi solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product managers to develop and prioritize roadmaps that meet customer needs, deliver a fast time-to-value, drive product-led growth and ensure an overall product market fit.
- Serve as a market expert; enabling all customer-facing stakeholders across Prezi with the right information and tools to deliver customer experiences with excellence.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders in product, sales, customer success and marketing to develop and execute our vision and business strategies.
- Analyze key market, sales, and usage data to uncover strategic insights and needs to focus product roadmaps and go to market strategy.
- Set clear, measurable product marketing goals and track progress against them making continuous recommendations for how we can improve impact.
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management or marketing experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience collaborating with and influencing cross-functional internal teams while maintaining great relationships
- Experience working closely with product management to build requirements and serve as the voice of the customer through the development process
- A Love for market research! You know your market, customers, and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your strategies
- Strong command of data and ability to use data to inform strategies and tell a strong narrative
- History of successfully implementing strategies to improve key business performance metrics
- Thrive in an independent, fun, high energy environment where tasks, priorities, and projects change rapidly.
- Passion about Prezi’s products and mission
- Background in video, visual expression, virtual presentation, creative graphics a plus
...then we'd love to talk to you!
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, and flexible working hours. Also, healthcare coverage, paid sabbatical leave, top-of-the-line equipment and more.
The best part: you will join an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply care about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
If you are into visual communication, love to be a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos