Front End Engineer
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
Prezi's Growth & Monetization Team is looking for Front End engineers to build beautiful, well-engineered user interfaces optimized for continuous improvements through data-driven experimentation.
This is an impact-driven team with clear, measurable goals working in an environment optimized for throughput of tests. The team is cross-functional in nature with dedicated resources across product, marketing, data, finance, and engineering.
If you are enthusiastic about front end, consider yourself to be data-driven, curious, competitive and versatile, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Implement user-facing features and build A/B Tests to continuously optimize for conversion, registrations, trial starts, upgrades, and engagement
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Design/UX, Backend & Data Engineers in an agile environment.
- Develop high-fidelity functional prototypes to validate growth initiatives
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience with creating maintainable and cross browser compatible pages
- Experience with the latest frontend frameworks, libraries, standards and testing tools such as React, Typescript
Good to haves
- Experience with technologies that help rapid building and evaluation of A/B Tests such as Optimizely, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Have a basic understanding of statistics that is required for designing and evaluating high-quality A/B Tests
- Familiarity with the whole web stack and experience with one or more general purpose programming languages such as Python, Scala, Go, Java
- Flexibility to travel and work with teams in San Francisco from time to time
We are looking for candidates with front end experience and enthusiasm for making measurable business impact. Come join us in our headquarters in Budapest and help changing how tens of millions of people share ideas.
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.