Social Media and Community Manager
Prezi, San Francisco
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
Prezi, the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience and customers, is looking for a Customer Advocacy and Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team in San Francisco. This person will have the opportunity to manage and grow our B2B customer advocate program and all of our social communities plus create other written content to engage our communities. The ideal candidate blends strategic thinking, a passion for the customer, advocacy and social media management experience plus the ability to write and execute at the highest level.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Social media management across Prezi’s communities
- Engage Prezi’s customers on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin and other social channels with regular, engaging content creating compelling social campaigns, posts, and other content.
- Analyze content to determine which types work best
- Grow the social following in our key target segments
Manage and grow Prezi’s customer advocacy program
- Create compelling daily challenges and other content to build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, cross-sell and upsell opportunities plus meet other sales and marketing goals.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as: in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs and first look programs.
- Measure and report on ROI of program
As part of the content team, as needed support by developing content from and for our community such as blog posts, case studies, etc..
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience a plus
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital and social marketing tools and channels, note that knowledge of the Influitive platform is a major plus
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Content marketing experience a plus
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
Skills and Personal Qualities required
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent writing skills as the ability to write engaging short and long-form content is a necessity
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand and improve the customer experience
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit http://prezi.com/
Jobs You May Like
Temporary Marketing Operations Manager
ModCloth, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Technology Manager
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Integrated Producer - CEE
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Social Media Manager - Thailand
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Social Media Analyst
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
China Performance Marketing Specialist (SEM)
Airbnb, Beijing, China