Prezi, Remote in US
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
** Please include link to your portfolio in resume or in space provided for website. Include password if necessary.
The Brand Creative team is looking for a UX Copywriter with a passion for user-centric product writing. You’ll be defining copy on a wide variety of user touchpoints across all of our products.
As our UX Writer, you’ll strategize the content and write the words that onboard, encourage, and continuously help the millions of customers who use Prezi products. You’ll achieve this by partnering with product designers, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders across the company. You’ll be in charge of the written experience on everything from onboarding to error states, creating delightful and helpful product communication so people all over the world can succeed in engaging their audiences.
You’ll report to Sr. Director of Brand Design, Edward Quinn, and support the team in a variety of projects.
- Work hand-in-hand with internal stakeholders such as Product, Product Marketing, Growth, Editorial Content, and so on
- Write microcopy for user navigation, onboarding, error messages, and other components of the user experience
- Work iteratively, quickly, and collaboratively with our Testing team to experiment with, refine, and validate new ideas
- Promote UX writing best practices, and contribute to UI style guides, helping to create a shared nomenclature across all Prezi products
- Work with the User Research team to prioritize testing related to information design and word choice
- 2+ years of experience in user-focused product writing, including work in SAAS software, digital agency, or other relevant product areas
- Native English speaker
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing work that demonstrates your approach to the user-centered product design process
- Excellent writing and editing skills; can make text short and precise without sacrificing grammar and friendliness
- Ability to jump between creative storytelling and systematic thinking
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours, healthcare coverage, paid sabbatical leave, top of the line equipment and more.
The best part: you’ll be part of an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and cares deeply about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We’re looking for people who can bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire audiences to act.
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.