C++ Application Engineer
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
Prezi is looking for a smart engineer with strong C++ knowledge to help us build our zooming presentation tool for a diverse set of platforms.
What you will do:
- Implement application logic and architecture in C++ that runs on various platforms (OS X, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS and web).
- Investigate performance bottlenecks in the applications.
- Help shaping Prezi's technical strategy for achieving consistent cross-platform behaviour
- strong C++ knowledge
- great communication skills in English are essential
- strong problem-solving skills
- experience in multiplatform C++ development
- experience in developing a released product
- experience with C++11
- experience in computer graphics
- experience in working in Unix environment
- experience in mobile development
What we offer:
- Relocation package to ease the pain of moving and finding a new apartment
- Paid travel to conferences around the world
- Fresh, healthy food provided every day in our on-site restaurant
- Freedom to use your work time to contribute to open-source and improve technology for everyone
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Development Engineer - Platform Engineering
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Software Engineer - Backend
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City
Modelling and Simulation Engineer
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF, Seattle, or Remote
Full Stack Developer E-Commerce
Senior Software Engineer - HTML5 Video Player
Netflix, Los Gatos, California