- Report to the Director of Analytics and collaborate with the Paid Media leadership team.
- Build and manage an in-house team of data scientists, including specialties in programming with APIs, Bayesian statistics, and R Shiny.
- Lead all in-house custom analyses, all the way from data collection to presentation of final results, with an eye toward scalability.
- Serve as Priorities USA’s go-to in-house methodologist, and make recommendations on the types of data and methodologies needed to answer strategic questions.
- Partner with external consultants, our Media team and strategic partners to implement the results of analyses.
- 2+ years work experience in data science, digital analytics or statistics.
- Strong background in methodology, particularly in Bayesian methods and programming.
- Some personnel management experience: anything from managing an intern/fellow to a small team is welcome.
- Fluency in R or Python, or a proven ability to learn languages quickly.
- Experience scraping, munging and analyzing large data sets collected from disparate data sources.
- Expert at prioritizing work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs.
- Graduate degree in statistics or political methods. Familiarity with Git and SQL.
- Previous experience in political campaigns, or a passion for progressive causes.
- Curiosity and passion for digital strategy, or past experience in digital advertising.
- Experience communicating with diverse groups, working with a multicultural workforce, and bringing a sensitivity and appreciation of cultural differences.
About Priorities USA
Americans know what their priorities are: They want opportunities for themselves and security for their families. They don’t want to go broke when they get sick. They want to know that someone’s listening to them and fighting for them, and they want their voices to be heard in a political system that attacks their voting rules and is ruled by special interests. Progressives fight for these values every day, and to support that fight Priorities USA is building permanent infrastructure to engage Americans of all backgrounds at all times — not just on the eve of an election. The wealthy and big corporations know they have Donald Trump in their corner to fight for their priorities. We are helping build a powerful progressive movement that informs, energizes, and empowers average Americans to fight and win for their priorities in 2017, 2018, and 2020.
Want to learn more about Priorities USA? Visit Priorities USA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist - Inference
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Vice President of Data
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
(Associate) Director, Network Partnerships
Oscar, New York
Solution Delivery Manager
Zuora, San Mateo
Sr. Cloud Security Engineer
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA