- Assist in project planning throughout the ad life cycle.
- Monitor assets to assure on-time delivery.
- Assist with internal campaign communication.
- You will often express opinions as actionable items, and "translate" what is needed into concrete tasks that creatives can execute.
- You will become an expert at making sense out of a multitude of opinions and communicating it to an interdisciplinary team.
- Work collaboratively with our media strategists to ensure that key dates and assumptions in media plans are synced with production timelines.
- Manage the creative approvals process across multiple campaigns and own these communications across multiple departments.
- Send weekly approval and delivery summaries to all paid media departments.
- Work with SPM to make sure all the necessary stakeholders are updated on any schedule changes.
- Work with production manager to make creative timelines.
- Identify potential lags in process and find efficiencies.
- Aggregate group notes for Creative/Production Team to fulfill next steps in approvals process sign-off.
- QC and track changes to creative and ensures the correct materials are being circulated, all notes have been executed, and links are live/active/editable in review deck.
- Forecast with SPM on upcoming deliveries for Media Team and Testing.
Skills & Experience
- At least three years of experience as a production assistant or coordinator in a digital media / production / post production environment
- Excellent written and problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized and able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize with direction from department head and producers
- Comfortable asking questions
- Takes initiative to anticipate team needs
- Basic understanding of video frame rates, formats, aspect ratios
- Basic understanding of pre production, production, and post production workflows
- Experience working in G-Suite, Excel, and project management software
About Priorities USA
Americans know what their priorities are: They want opportunities for themselves and security for their families. They don’t want to go broke when they get sick. They want to know that someone’s listening to them and fighting for them, and they want their voices to be heard in a political system that attacks their voting rules and is ruled by special interests. Progressives fight for these values every day, and to support that fight Priorities USA is building permanent infrastructure to engage Americans of all backgrounds at all times — not just on the eve of an election. The wealthy and big corporations know they have Donald Trump in their corner to fight for their priorities. We are helping build a powerful progressive movement that informs, energizes, and empowers average Americans to fight and win for their priorities in 2017, 2018, and 2020.
Want to learn more about Priorities USA? Visit Priorities USA's website.
409 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.