- Here at Prodigy, we are working hard to achieve our mission of helping every child in the world to LOVE learning. Our team is scaling rapidly as we continue to hit our product and growth milestones, and it’s an exciting time for the company! A hyper-growth company requires a strong financial backbone. In this role, your mission will be to help inform current and future go to market plans, growth plans, strategy and decision making through effective financial planning, analysis, and reporting. We are looking for someone who is excited about the opportunity to dive deeper into current and future opportunities, while building out high value reporting and processes.
- Help build models to forecast our revenue and expenses by analyzing our existing trends and long range plan
- Help monitor the financial performance of the company by strengthening the financial reporting and performing variance analysis
- Prepare and refine departmental reporting and budgets
Who You Are:
- CPA or working towards a CPA/CFA designation
- 2+ years experience in an FP&A role
- High growth, SaaS industry experience
- Strong initiative and comfort with ambiguity
- Extreme ownership
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Extremely organized and motivated self-starter, proficient with our tech stack (Excel and Google Sheets)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced with building and maintaining financial models
- Experienced with budgeting and forecasting
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in EdTech
- Experience building and streamlining FP&A processes
- Business partnering experience
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
About Prodigy Game
Imagine an entire generation of kids around the world rushing home to do their math homework because it was seamlessly integrated into their favourite video game. That's Prodigy, and we are revolutionizing the way the world learns math. In the last 5 years, Prodigy has gone from 3,000 local users to over 30,000,000 worldwide, and is currently the fastest growing educational startup in North America! We welcome people who share our passion to join our team, where you will have the opportunity to help an entire generation of students to LOVE learning math while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in education and gaming.
Want to learn more about Prodigy Game? Visit Prodigy Game's website.
File hosting service