- We are looking to bring on an Automation resource to support our international initiatives and will help the team deliver on India specific features.
- We are looking for an Automation Developer that has strong ideas to contribute to our team
- Recommending improvements in our current architecture and establishing effective test suites
- Increasing Prodigy’s release time while maintaining the highest level of quality
- Create new automation suites, maintaining and executing automation scripts in the test automation framework for our apps
- Participate in sprint planning, estimation, and sprint reviews using agile best practices
- Analyze automated test coverage and identify areas where coverage could be improved
- Review pull requests to ensure every test meets our code quality standards
- Work collaboratively within high-performance scrum teams to ensure the delivery of business / functional requirements
- Constantly looking for ways to improve Prodigy’s game and website. We have an environment where good ideas win, and your ideas could help shape our product
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2 years in Test Automation, 5 years in QA overall
- Experience working within an Agile Environment
- Experience defining tests for CICD pipeline
- Experience using version control systems such as Git
- A passion for user experience and performance
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
- A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in test automation.
Our Core Technologies:
- Cypress, Percy, Webdriver.io, Locust, Node.js, Jasmine, Jest, Mocha
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with mobile automation frameworks such as Appium, Xamarin, etc
- Built test automation frameworks from scratch
- Familiarity with REST endpoint architecture
- Experience training or knowledge sharing on automation frameworks
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
About Prodigy Game
Imagine an entire generation of kids around the world rushing home to do their math homework because it was seamlessly integrated into their favourite video game. That's Prodigy, and we are revolutionizing the way the world learns math. In the last 5 years, Prodigy has gone from 3,000 local users to over 30,000,000 worldwide, and is currently the fastest growing educational startup in North America! We welcome people who share our passion to join our team, where you will have the opportunity to help an entire generation of students to LOVE learning math while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in education and gaming.
Want to learn more about Prodigy Game? Visit Prodigy Game's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.