Talent Sourcer (Contract)
Prodigy Game, Oakville, Ontario
The most engaging math platform in the world.
- As a Talent Sourcer you will play a critical role in the day-to-day candidate sourcing activities within the Talent Acquisition team. This role will coordinate all the sourcing activities but also closely work together with recruiters, hiring managers and other members of the Talent Acquisition department.
- Activities include managing the various sourcing channels and the company’s talent pool and regularly interacting with both active and passive candidates. You should be a friendly, proactive, and self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- This role is a 1-year contract
- Work together with the recruiter and hiring manager to determine position requirements, define candidate personas, and build effective sourcing strategies
- Develop and maintain a consistent pipeline for evergreen roles using conventional and new sourcing techniques
- Track important conversion metrics to make better sourcing decisions
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
Who You Are:
- You have prior experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- You are familiar with a variety of sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- A storyteller - you generate excitement about an opportunity through various channels online and in-person
- Creative and resourceful - you think of different ways to tap into new networks in addition to social media and events
- A relationship builder - today's opportunity may not suit a candidate, but tomorrow's might!
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
About Prodigy Game
Imagine an entire generation of kids around the world rushing home to do their math homework because it was seamlessly integrated into their favourite video game. That's Prodigy, and we are revolutionizing the way the world learns math. In the last 5 years, Prodigy has gone from 3,000 local users to over 30,000,000 worldwide, and is currently the fastest growing educational startup in North America! We welcome people who share our passion to join our team, where you will have the opportunity to help an entire generation of students to LOVE learning math while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in education and gaming.
Want to learn more about Prodigy Game? Visit Prodigy Game's website.
The best bed for better sleep