Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage Client facing projects with budgets less than $1 million:
- Define, create and manage a detailed schedule promoting efficiency and team velocity.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of a project ensuring it completes on-scope, on-time and on-budget.
- Manages the deliverables of scrum teams consisting of 4-7 team members
- Drive communications with internal projekt202 team and clients via regular status meetings, key milestone reviews and ad-hoc meetings and project escalations as needed
- Establish clear and enforceable governance & change management processes
- Maintain up to date and accurate resource bookings, status and updates through projekt202 systems
- Contribute to writing and reviewing Statements of Work and Change Orders as needed
- Constantly assess and evaluate project velocity, project risk, quality and expectations through the eyes of the client and coordinate course corrections to ensure high client satisfaction
- Create clear role and responsibility understanding for each projekt202 and client team member to ensure alignment of work tasks, accountability and address key responsibility gaps with projekt202 and client leadership
- Document all key decisions, scope changes, personnel updates, risks and mitigation plans
- Participate in internal training, communication, planning and update meeting
- Implement an effective escalation program to ensure high quality delivery by addressing concerns, removing obstacles and providing transparent and productive communication
- Establish strong relationships with the client at multiple levels of the organization to ensure alignment, agreement and support across the companies
- Create weekly project status report to inform the client and the projekt202 team of the overall health of ongoing programs and projects across key project areas (scope, budget, timeline, risks, change management, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience managing software development projects
- Consulting services experience and significant external partner/client management experience
- Proven, large-scale development program management experience;
- Positive attitude, proactive and helpful
- A passion for delivering projects to client’s satisfaction
- Experience managing resources and deliverables in a consulting environment.
- Proven understanding and application of best practice project management principles
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Proven, successful Agile Scrum experience (Scrum Master experience preferred)
- Comfortable performing and facilitating all Scrum Ceremonies
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understanding of UX design and software development process, methods and rationale
- Solid analytic and reporting capabilities
- Experience with analytic tools (such as Excel)
- Impressive interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Bachelors in a relevant field of study (i.e. Computer Science, Business, Design, Engineering, Liberal Arts) or proven experience as a Senior Program/Project Manager
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.
Want to learn more about projekt202? Visit projekt202's website.
The best bed for better sleep