- Office 365 admin; Powershell, Sharepoint, Exchange, Azure, Integrations, App Registrations
- Write scripts for various systems using SQL, JQL, or equivalent
- AWS administration; Route 53, IAM, EC2, Elastic, RDS
- Provide Level II support for users experiencing issues with hardware or software on their devices
- Admin software to account for new automations, workflows, or other global changes
- Document changes to systems, tickets, and processes
- Take on larger special projects to make IT more efficient in the organization
Qualifications & Requirements
- Systems Administrator, 4 years
- Computer skills including Office 365, OneLogin, SSO, Azure, Windows 10, OS X, iOS
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with SumoLogic, AWS, G-suite Enterprise, and GitHub.
- AWS Solution Architect preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows OS, MacOS and Linux.
- Superior analytic and problem-solving skills. Ability to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative, practical ways
- Certifications in Azure or Office 365 are preferred
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.
Want to learn more about projekt202? Visit projekt202's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.