- Follows through on commitments, balancing and prioritizing responsibilities
- Works collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure continuity, leverage other specializations, and maintain holistic perspective
- Ensures quality of own work and that of others on the project is in line with methodology, best practice, trends, company standards and scope of work
- Presents creative solutions to clients with well-articulated and relevant rationale
- Reviews project responsibilities and timelines, anticipating challenges and opportunities to exceed expectations within the project budget
- Fields, documents and ensures resolution of client/vendor questions, requests and concerns via appropriate projekt202 team members
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4+ years professional experience with interaction and visual design for software user interfaces
- A portfolio is required. If password protected, please include the password in the application
- Understands, demonstrates and can effectively communicate UX design process, methods and rationale
- Demonstrated strengths include information architecture, typography and page layout skills
- Demonstrates UI design best practices, trends and techniques
- General understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process
- Experience working in an Agile software development process
- Must have expertise in one or more standard UX design tools such as: Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Adobe XD
- Curious learner with a growth mindset
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Information Science, Graphic Design, New Media, Engineering, Liberal Arts, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- Graduates of design certificate programs considered in combination with previous education and relevant work experience.
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.
Want to learn more about projekt202? Visit projekt202's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.