Must-Have Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience developing web applications with WordPress in a LAMP environment
- Strong familiarity with WordPress hooks, filters, custom post types, and taxonomies.
- Experience using Advanced Custom Fields
- Familiarity with Gutenberg editor (custom block/template creation)
- Git/Git Workflow
Nice to Have Skills
- Reactive JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Headless WP/static site generators (Gatsby, etc)
- Unit testing
- WP CLI
- Experience with other popular content management systems (Drupal, Craft, Contentful, etc.)
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive market salary
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-sponsored English classes
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Significant internal growth opportunities (we’re growing quickly!)
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.
Want to learn more about projekt202? Visit projekt202's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.