Sr. Technical Recruiter (contract)
projekt202, San Francisco
See jobs at projekt202
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Office Leadership to identify project needs and the skills required
- Utilizes a variety of recruiting tools to attract candidates (talent sites, agencies, employee referrals, etc.) and builds a pool of qualified candidates to present to the hiring manager
- Identify and recommend new tools for attracting talent
- Maintains a substantial pipeline of candidates which can be leveraged when open positions become available
- Participates in a variety of events with potential candidates to promote projekt202 and network with others
- Assess the candidate’s technical and professional skills through careful resume screening and phone interviews
- Own the candidate experience throughout the interviewing process and ensure it is properly executed
- Partner with the Hiring Manager to negotiate offers and other terms and conditions of employment
- Responsible for maintaining accurate information in our ATS for all candidates for the requisitions they are working on including resume uploading, notes, filled positions, pipelines, etc.
- Meet or exceed set goals in a competitive environment
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years Technical recruiting experience
- A mix of staffing + corporate/internal exp preferred
- Able to interact effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Use good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.
Want to learn more about projekt202? Visit projekt202's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.