At projekt202, we solve our clients’ business challenges by creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about human-centric experience strategy, design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and digital solutions for our clients. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
*You put users at the center of every decision
*You listen, learn and lead
*You ask “Why” and “What if?” You can often be heard saying “Yes and…”
*You are flexible, collaborative and welcome differing perspectives
*You thrive in uncharted territory and push at your comfort zones
*You lead in a way that inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients
*You are an authentic, personable communicator.
This position is an expert in their primary language and
platform. The Architect leverages that expertise to lead client projects and
oversee technical quality. They are comfortable talking with clients about needs
and identifying new opportunities, including strategy. They enjoy mentoring and
growing members of their project teams.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work directly with end users in determining business processes, functional
requirements and application integration.
- Works closely with Project Manager(s) to translate user requirements into
technical requirements and to develop and maintain corporate web
- Designs and maintains existing web applications including making
modification to established sites in support off business process changes.
- Designs and implements technical standards for web development
- Develops technical specifications for all new web applications
- Manages the development of user guides, process flow charts, etc. to
provide system documentation
- Understands and balances competing constraints
- Clearly articulates the value of design and design research
- During design, identifies architecturally significant design decisions and
- Provides estimates and assists in preparing SOWs and proposals
- Leads projects including overseeing quality and working with the PM to
manage scope and budget
- Comfortable talking with clients about needs and identifying strategy
- Perform Code reviews
- Supply architectural guidance and ensure best practices are being
- 7+ years professional development experience
- Solid experience building scalable back-end applications using Java code.
- Front end dev experience with React and Redux
- Experience building and maintaining REST APIs (bonus points for using the JSON API spec)
- Experience building scalable applications using Web API and/or MVC principles.
- Strong object oriented programming skills; experience in other
paradigms a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Previous consulting experience
- User design experience
- Experience in TDD
- Experience with GIT/GITHUB
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience using SQL Server or other equivalent relational DB
- Azure Webapps
- Azure SQL
- Creation of CI/CD Pipelines on cloud service provider (Azure/AWS)
Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e.
Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design, New Media, Engineering,
Liberal Arts, etc.)
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com
to learn more about our methodology and culture to see why you should join us on this amazing journey.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.