Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Respond to customer inquiries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Qualify leads from inbound marketing campaigns
- Develop, implement and track marketing programs (1:1 emails, events, and webinars)Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Follow up on both inbound leads and outbound calls and emails
- Set up meetings between prospective clients and our Business Development ManagersAssist in researching new accounts and identifying new contacts
- Report to the Demand Generation Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
Skills/What You’ll Need
- Two to five years of sales and marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A people person - You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectivelyInterested in all things tech
Benefits We Offer
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance; 401k matching, short- and long-term disability
- Paid Time Off and Paid HolidaysEmployer
- Paid life insuranceRetina MacBook Pro and Geek Desk if you’re based in Atlanta, GA
- A flexible, remote-friendly and learning based environment where creative ideas are explored and the desire to learn new technologies is encouraged and valued.
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.
Want to learn more about projekt202? Visit projekt202's website.
File hosting service