Senior Back End Developer with DevOps
See jobs at projekt202
Must-Have Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with C# using .NET Framework or .NET Core.
- Experience developing cloud-based applications using popular architectural styles (n-tiered, service-oriented, microservices, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience making effective use of the Agile Framework (ability to participate in agile ceremonies and lead conversations about architectural characteristics, drive non-functional acceptance criteria, etc.).
- Experience with modern DevOps practices and tools.
- Experience with Popular Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.).
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to junior developers as part of a formal code review process.
- Develop, maintain, and drive consistent quality standards in collaboration with other architects and senior developers.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Nice to Have Skills
- Familiarity with additional Back End programming languages, frameworks and runtime environments (e.g. Python, Typescript, Flask, Node.JS, etc.).
- Experience with API-first documentation using popular API design and documentation tools (SwaggerHub, Redoc.ly, etc.),
- Experience with popular DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Ability to work on-site in Boston is preferred, though the role will start remotely due to COVID-19.
- Digital Consulting or Agency Experience.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage through Cigna
- 401k matching
- Employer-paid short term and long term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Student loan repayment program
- Generous PTO
- Commuter benefit plans
- Cell phone reimbursement of $75 a month
- Flexible work environment at a state of the art, centrally located facility
- Significant internal growth opportunities (we’re growing quickly!)
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.
Want to learn more about projekt202? Visit projekt202's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange