Principal Cloud Architect (Managing Architect)
See jobs at projekt202
Skills and Requirements
- Experience architecting cloud-based applications using popular architectural styles (n-tiered, service-oriented, microservices, etc.).
- Experience with modern DevOps practices and tools.
- 5+ years of experience making effective use of the Agile Framework (ability to participate in agile ceremonies and lead conversations about architectural characteristics, drive non-functional acceptance criteria, etc.).
- Experience with Popular Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.).
- Experience with API-first documentation using popular OpenAPI design and documentation tools (SwaggerHub, Redoc.ly, etc.).
- Experience with popular DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Familiarity with popular programming languages, frameworks and runtime environments (e.g. C#, Python, Typescript, .NET Core, Flask, Node.JS, etc.).
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to developers as part of a formal code review process.
- Develop, maintain, and drive consistent quality standards in collaboration with other architects and senior developers.
- Desire to keep up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Ability to Mentor and motivate your team, fostering a space where team members can ask questions and speak the truth.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
Nice to have skills
- Masters’ degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Experience developing applications in C# using .NET Framework or .NET Core.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work on-site in Boston is preferred, though the role will start remotely due to COVID-19.
- Digital Consulting or Agency Experience.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive market salary
- Paid Time Off
- 401k matching
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer-paid short term and long term disability
- Employer Paid life insurance
- Flexible work environment in downtown Boston
- Significant internal growth opportunities (we’re growing quickly!)
- Professional development opportunities
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.
Want to learn more about projekt202? Visit projekt202's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.