Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Actively supports key business development efforts and sales events within a projekt202 location
- Scopes approach and estimates level of effort per engagement.
- Collaborate on at least a weekly basis with the DUX, GM and other executives to monitor the status of and facilitate the completion of proposal work and other sales efforts
- Provides creative direction and guidance on client engagements throughout projekt202’s project lifecycle
- Works with Program Managers (PM) to ensure client satisfaction and to ensure client projects have proper balance between quality, timeliness and profitability
- Works closely with other Experience Director’s, Program Managers, and other practice leads to balance quality, budget and delivery schedule
- Provides leadership, direct management and career growth to the local UX team, including writing and conducting their performance reviews, making recommendations for promotion, compensation reviews, and mentoring other designers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Seven or more years of UX experience preferably with a consulting company
- Five or more years leading digital client engagements with creative teams
- Experience designing and leading efforts for software applications, at the enterprise level
- Juggle competing priorities and provide structure for oneself and one’s teams
- Proficient with design & prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, and XD
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study is Preferred (i.e. Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, New Media, Engineering, Liberal Arts, etc.)
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.
Want to learn more about projekt202? Visit projekt202's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one