What will your job look like?
- Own the delivery quality and customer satisfaction for the practice in the assigned geography by implementing the NPLs blueprint for quality in their region and ensuring the scope of the project meets the clients needs; build the right solution with the right quality
- Attract and retain highly skilled individuals to join the team; partner with recruiting on interviewing and ensure recruiting campaigns are targeted to the right individuals
- Grow and develop the team; ensure career paths are understood; delegate well and groom successors
- Evolve the practice by identifying innovative ideas/new service offerings to make sure we are meeting the client?s needs
- Evangelize both externally and internally, projekt202?s industry leading, experience driven application development services
- Deliver repeatable, measurable performance for the practice offering
- Educate the local Business Development Team on the key differentiators of the practice?s capabilities so they are able to articulate them to potential clients
- Participate in pre-sales support activity by representing the practice within the assigned geography, consulting with clients to understand their needs, asnd participating in the estimation/proposal process
- Responsible for meeting revenue goals for the practice in the assigned geography
- Responsible for achieving gross margin targets for the business by monitoring consultant chargeability and bill rates for the practice in the assigned geography
All you need is...
- At least 5 years’ experience of hands-on software engineering and proven experience in software design.
- At least 5 years in a technical managerial role - MUST!
- Knowledge in the state-of-the-art and the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks in building complex applications or products taking into account various technical considerations.
- Technical domain expert.
- Experience in presenting technical ideas for executive level.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent - information technology, management information systems, software engineering and networking
Why you will love this job?
- You will be challenged by creating the high-level design and dictates technical standards.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
- You will have opportunities to evolve yourself in the future and oversee a suite of products, creating a high-level design that connects several (heterogeneous) sub-systems, which together make up a whole system.
projekt202 is leading the world in experience-driven software design and development. We are focused on and passionate about improving the experiences that people have with technology. Recognized by Gartner for setting the industry standard, we believe there is a better way to design, develop and access the full potential of technology in today’s connected world. projekt202 has spent over a decade bringing to life and to market compelling experiences through our Experience Strategy & Insight, Interaction & Visual Design, Software Development, and Digital Marketing practices. Our expert team has delivered emotionally-rich and intuitive solutions for global brands and clients such as Capital One, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Samsung Electronics, Neiman Marcus and The Container Store, among many others.