Prolific Interactive, San Francisco, California
Prolific Interactive is a mobile-focused product agency.
At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is “Let’s make it better”.
We’re an award-winning, mobile-focused product creation agency. We design and launch highly visible, innovative, real-world solutions for premier brands, and believe in working with partners - not clients - to help enhance their customers’ experiences. We are honored to be consistently recognized as industry leaders.
We want to have a profound impact on everyday lives, and shape the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, and by working in collaborative teams who value empathy and who are committed to relentlessly improving.
Prolific’s mobile products are powered by our unique and innovative SaaS solutions. These solutions support the entire lifecycle of our customers’ mobile products, from providing a platform for developing applications quickly and at the highest quality, to sophisticated tools for managing the ongoing digital experience for end-users.
Our SaaS team is responsible for developing these product offerings and delivering solutions that support the product and business goals of our customers. As a Product Manager on this team, you will have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact to these early-stage products and the customers that we serve, driving both development of new features and delivery of customer solutions.
Your Responsibilities & Impact
- Lead a cross-functional product development team
- Collaborate in defining and managing a strategic product roadmap
- Assist in developing and driving product processes and best practices
- Run product meetings in an efficient and goal-driven way (e.g. Standup, Sprint Planner, Retrospective)
- Own team backlog and constantly prioritize the team’s activities based on business goals, user needs, and timeline
- Own quality assurance and assist in analytics set-up and testing
- Define and deliver SaaS solutions for our customers that deliver business value and impact
- Support customer success and support activities to help our customers get the most out of the SaaS solutions we provide
Your Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of cross-functional product management
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in B2B SaaS, ideally with customer-facing experience
- Strong knowledge or experience in mobile development a plus
- Team leadership experience
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience with user acceptance testing and general QA practices
Our Benefits & Rewards
We know that our employees will do their best and most impactful work if they are happy, healthy, and supported. We’re committed to ensuring all our employees are taken care of.
We do this by providing and promoting:
- Access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as 401(k) company matching and commuter benefits
- A healthy work life balance. Our Flexible Vacation Policy allows you to take what you need, as long as it works for your team. Plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, summer and winter breaks when the office is closed
- Voluntary life, accident and disability insurance
- 12 weeks of paid new parents leave
- Creature comforts like snacks, games - and actual creatures thanks to dog-friendly offices
- Employee-led resource groups with a focus on diversity and inclusivity, enhancing and sustaining the wellbeing of women, people of color, and LGBTQIA individuals
- A committee dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace through initiatives like fitness challenges, guided meditation, and kombucha brewing
- Opportunities to give back through company donations to charitable organizations
Prolific Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to a safe, welcoming, and truly inclusive environment for people of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, nationalities, ages, and religious beliefs.
Prolific Interactive was founded in 2009 and is based in New York City, San Francisco, and Durham. We’ve delivered mobile experiences for leading brands like Saks Fifth Avenue, The Wing, WeWork, American Express, Gap, Sephora, SoulCycle, TB12, and American Express through a strategy-driven, user-centric approach to creating products.
About Prolific Interactive
Prolific Interactive is a mobile-focused product agency based in Brooklyn, San Francisco, and Durham. Through a strategy-driven, user-centric approach to creating products, Prolific delivers mobile experiences for leading brands including Saks Fifth Avenue, The Wing, WeWork, American Express, Gap, Sephora, SoulCycle, and TB12. Founded in 2009, Prolific has been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by AdAge and Crain's New York Business, as well as one of Crain’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies in New York,” and was named a Fastest Growing Private Company by Inc 5000 three years in row.
Prolific doesn’t follow the traditional client/agency relationships - we embed full, dedicated teams into our partner’s business and become a true extension of their team. To begin with, we don’t approach product development the same way as every other agency - we function as a growth partner inside of an organization, focused on the mobile experience. We are fully dedicated from working onsite, building prototypes, and testing with real users. We form a union with our partners and become invested in the successes and failures of the brand as if they were our own. Through these strategic engagements we take a new or existing product through discovery, launch and beyond.
Want to learn more about Prolific Interactive? Visit Prolific Interactive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Site Operations
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Senior Backend Engineer (C# / .NET) - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x)
Engineering Manager, Enterprise Core
Checkr, San Francisco
Senior Key Account Manager Touristik (f/m)
Facility Manager / Gebäude und Instandhaltung (m/w/d)
Membership Sales Advisors - San Mateo
Equinox, San Mateo CA, US