Prolific Interactive, San Francisco
Prolific Interactive is a mobile-focused product agency.
At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is “Let’s make it better”.
We’re an award-winning, mobile-focused product creation agency. We design and launch highly visible, innovative, real-world solutions for premier brands, and believe in working with partners - not clients - to help enhance their customers’ experiences. We are honored to be consistently recognized as industry leaders.
We want to have a profound impact on everyday lives, and shape the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, and by working in collaborative teams who value empathy and who are committed to relentlessly improving.
As a Product Manager at Prolific’s San Francisco Office, you will lead a multi-disciplinary team on engagements such as venture design, innovation, and design partnerships. You will build relationships with senior product and design executives, and help establish the strategic direction for the partnership. Your experience is a hybrid of product, strategy, and user research. You are a curious and creative person who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and loves solving problems and pushing boundaries as much as establishing structure and best practices.
Your Responsibilities & Impact
- Lead Client Partnerships
- Build trust and rapport with executive partners in product, design and technology
- Lead conversations about product opportunities and manage timeline and budgets
- Identify opportunities to drive strategic value for partners and, where mutually beneficial, take responsibility for extending and expanding our partnerships
- Work with the new business team to develop a vision and product approach for new partnership opportunities
- Drive Project Strategy & Delivery
- Ensure understanding of partners’ needs and objectives
- Define project approach, ensuring both business and user goals are top of mind
- Ensure your team understands the project's objectives and take required actions
- Leverage the knowledge and creativity of the team effectively, and make sure that more junior members can develop and grow in a healthy team environment
- Stay on top of relevant industry trends and best practices
- Manage partner and team expectations to ensure high-quality delivering
- Push the project direction by challenging the team and asking the hard questions
- Ensure smooth and concise daily / weekly communication with the partner team
- Lead workshops, working sessions and presentations
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in innovation, design, technology or strategy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders of all levels
- Proven ability to manage project timelines, resources and scope to deliver high-quality work on time and within budget
- Ability to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Experience leading agile teams and educating others on agile methodologies
- Ability to form and articulate a cohesive vision around user and business needs, timelines, and technical possibilities
- Eagerness to embrace challenges on a daily basis
- Experience with both enterprise and early-stage startups is a bonus!
Our Benefits & Rewards
We know that our employees will do their best and most impactful work if they are happy, healthy, and supported. We’re committed to ensuring all our employees are taken care of.
We do this by providing and promoting:
- Access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as 401(k) company matching and commuter benefits
- A healthy work life balance. Our Flexible Vacation Policy allows you to take what you need, as long as it works for your team. Plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, summer and winter breaks when the office is closed
- Voluntary life, accident and disability insurance
- 12 weeks of paid new parents leave
- Creature comforts like snacks, games - and actual creatures thanks to dog-friendly offices
- Employee-led resource groups with a focus on diversity and inclusivity, enhancing and sustaining the wellbeing of women, people of color, and LGBTQIA individuals
- A committee dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace through initiatives like fitness challenges, guided meditation, and kombucha brewing
- Opportunities to give back through company donations to charitable organizations
Prolific Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to a safe, welcoming, and truly inclusive environment for people of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, nationalities, ages, and religious beliefs.
Prolific Interactive was founded in 2009 and is based in New York City, San Francisco, and Durham. We’ve delivered mobile experiences for leading brands like Saks Fifth Avenue, The Wing, WeWork, American Express, Gap, Sephora, SoulCycle, TB12, and American Express through a strategy-driven, user-centric approach to creating products.
About Prolific Interactive
Prolific Interactive is a mobile-focused product agency based in Brooklyn, San Francisco, and Durham. Through a strategy-driven, user-centric approach to creating products, Prolific delivers mobile experiences for leading brands including Saks Fifth Avenue, The Wing, WeWork, American Express, Gap, Sephora, SoulCycle, and TB12. Founded in 2009, Prolific has been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by AdAge and Crain's New York Business, as well as one of Crain’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies in New York,” and was named a Fastest Growing Private Company by Inc 5000 three years in row.
Prolific doesn’t follow the traditional client/agency relationships - we embed full, dedicated teams into our partner’s business and become a true extension of their team. To begin with, we don’t approach product development the same way as every other agency - we function as a growth partner inside of an organization, focused on the mobile experience. We are fully dedicated from working onsite, building prototypes, and testing with real users. We form a union with our partners and become invested in the successes and failures of the brand as if they were our own. Through these strategic engagements we take a new or existing product through discovery, launch and beyond.
Want to learn more about Prolific Interactive? Visit Prolific Interactive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager (Mobile-focused)
Volta Industries, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Robotics and Control
Optimus Ride, Boston, MA
Post-Production Systems Engineer
Vox Media, NY
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Senior Analyst, Natural Gas
Genscape, Boulder Office, Houston Office, Boston Office
Senior Product Designer
Quantcast, San Francisco