(Senior) Frontend Engineer (Remote, AUS/NZ)
We take the work out of getting a business loan
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving - with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be a key member of the Frontend Engineering team. You will be translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code. You have an eye for detail and are passionate to deliver value fast. You live and breathe TypeScript and are an effective leader of any engineering team, willing to voice your opinion and share your knowledge.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with designers, product teams and your fellow engineers to create, extend and enhance responsive, accessible and beautiful web applications.
- Architect and build software features that are readable, reliable, reusable and maintainable.
- Establish a solid understanding of our existing backend architecture, and be heavily involved in future architecture decisions and discussions
- Use your technical experience and knowledge to solve both business and technology problems.
- Model, mentor and coach other team members in best practices and hone their skills through peer programming, effective code reviews, and providing feedback.
- Be a driver of quality, surfacing data and metrics to guide development, quality and availability.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years Software Development experience
- Proven experience in effectively integrating with first and third-party APIs
- Deep knowledge in React, including new features (hooks, feature components, etc)
- Proven experience in TypeScript
- Ability to consume GraphQL endpoints.
- Thorough understanding of web and mobile accessibility.
- Knowledgeable in various build tools including Webpack, npm, etc.
- Highly skilled in designing robust web applications and employ sound software architecture practices.
- Passion and leadership in software development, and security practices.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility (remote work on offer)
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?
Our vision is to change the way small business owners experience finance Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small businesses. Unlike traditional lenders, Prospa understands small business owners need faster finance solutions – so you can make decisions quickly and seize opportunities with total confidence.
Want to learn more about Prospa? Visit Prospa's website.
The best bed for better sleep