- Achieve and exceed sales quota
- Perform product demos
- Relentlessly engage prospects with a value based approach
- Provide feedback to the product and marketing teams
- Become a subject matter expert on our product and competition
- Drive value for key accounts and grow them over time
Skills and Experience
- Track record of quota overachievement
- 3+ years of quota carrying experience in a sales role
- Software or SaaS background
- Experience selling to the SMB market
- 4 year college degree
Tell me more about ProsperWorks:
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year.
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium size businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
Our mission is to help businesses sell more with a CRM teams actually love to use. It started with a great idea… After years of experience at top companies (Yahoo and eBay), then building and selling two successful businesses (to companies like Zynga), Jon and Kelly set out to do it for a third time. Why? Serial entrepreneurship is a real thing, but they also realized they could tackle a huge problem: complicated, unusable CRMs. In turn, ProsperWorks was built to offer businesses of any size a CRM teams actually want to use. …and came to life with a great team. The key to success is building and investing in a great team. ProsperWorks has over 100 highly-motivated, smart, and kind people who want to work hard and achieve great things. At the same time, we know how to relax, have fun and celebrate our wins. We meditate, go on runs, play Settlers of Catan, and eat meals together. We’re a diverse group of folks, but there is one thing everyone has in common: a love for Mexican food. We’re making CRM easy to use. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: Keep it simple. Show what matters. Make it actionable. We’ve done that by seamlessly integrating with G Suite, eliminating painful data entry, and automating time-consuming tasks. We help sales managers and reps improve how they manage their team and workflows so they can make better business decisions and accelerate sales.
Want to learn more about ProsperWorks? Visit ProsperWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
ForUsAll, San Francisco, CA