- Show us what you can do! We’d love to look through your Github profile or portfolio site. A list of links to recently produced work would work as well.
- 4 or more years of experience
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS
- Comfortable with basic Ruby on Rails
- An interest in details, you’re the type who insists on high quality, consistent output
- Eagerness to find solutions to problems, even if the challenge seems daunting—creative solutions, honest effort, goodwill, and teamwork get the job done around here.
- Own the code that runs our entire online brand! Build the frameworks that deliver speed and beauty! You’ll play a critical role in how we make this machine run smoothly.
- Hold the line on quality—clean, maintainable code counts, and so do visual details
- Manage the deployment of all updates, edits, and maintenance—you’re the one who makes it happen at the right moment.
- Implement site performance optimizations
- Foster improvements to the usability of our website, eg: integrating Google search
- Perform SEO/AdWords optimizations
Our mission is to help businesses sell more with a CRM teams actually love to use. It started with a great idea… After years of experience at top companies (Yahoo and eBay), then building and selling two successful businesses (to companies like Zynga), Jon and Kelly set out to do it for a third time. Why? Serial entrepreneurship is a real thing, but they also realized they could tackle a huge problem: complicated, unusable CRMs. In turn, ProsperWorks was built to offer businesses of any size a CRM teams actually want to use. …and came to life with a great team. The key to success is building and investing in a great team. ProsperWorks has over 100 highly-motivated, smart, and kind people who want to work hard and achieve great things. At the same time, we know how to relax, have fun and celebrate our wins. We meditate, go on runs, play Settlers of Catan, and eat meals together. We’re a diverse group of folks, but there is one thing everyone has in common: a love for Mexican food. We’re making CRM easy to use. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: Keep it simple. Show what matters. Make it actionable. We’ve done that by seamlessly integrating with G Suite, eliminating painful data entry, and automating time-consuming tasks. We help sales managers and reps improve how they manage their team and workflows so they can make better business decisions and accelerate sales.