- Supervising the preparation of international, federal and state tax returns, quarterly estimates and annual extensions
- Assisting with calculation and review of the company’s tax provision Managing any tax auditsAssisting with tax planning strategies
- Performing research, coordinating special projects and advising management regarding the tax impact of potential transactions
- Ensuring the company’s compliance with all accounting policies
- Supporting corporate structuring projects to support global growth
- Automating the compliance and provision process where practicable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or Masters in Taxation preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of tax experience with a Big Four Accounting firm or a combination of Big 4 and private industry tax experience
- Experience with tax and accounting treatment of digital assets
- Experience with high-growth companies and funds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Ability to drive projects and manage project teams
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- In-depth analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
About Protocol Labs
Company Protocol Labs is a research, development, and deployment lab for network protocols. Protocol Labs leads groundbreaking internet projects, such as IPFS, the decentralized web protocol; Filecoin, a cryptocurrency incentivized storage network; and libp2p, a modular network stack for peer-to-peer apps and systems. Protocol Labs works openly, and is focused on the creation of value at a massive scale. Open Source Protocol Labs works on a growing number of Open Source projects. The major technology stacks we produce are developed entirely Open Source, from initial research, through implementation development, and into wide deployment. The communities we lead are open, welcoming, and inclusive. We invite you to get involved; join us on GitHub! History Protocol Labs was founded on May 2014, by Juan Benet, inventor of IPFS and Filecoin. That summer, we participated in the YCombinator program (S14). Protocol Labs released IPFS to the world in January 2015. Since then, IPFS has gained enormous traction in a variety of industries and organizations. By 2016, IPFS grew to be one of the most used and relied on technologies in the Blockchain industry, and hailed by thousands of developers as "The Future of the Web." That year, Protocol Labs also created libp2p, IPLD, multiformats, Orbit, and a number of other projects. Our most anticipated project is Filecoin, currently in development.
Want to learn more about Protocol Labs? Visit Protocol Labs's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.