- Manage current team of recruiters and onboard/train new recruiters as needed.
- Provide mentorship and effective career development to members of your team.
- Demonstrate expertise in recruitment best practices and lead by example by sharing these best practices.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to leadership and engineering as it relates to its hiring goals.
- Continuously use data to assess recruitment effectiveness and adjust outreach strategies.
- Define, design, and implement recruiting programs to improve candidate experience, streamline the interview process, and achieve other goals related to the recruiting team’s organizational effectiveness.
- Deliver results and drive hiring strategies in a fast-paced environment.
- Document recruiting processes to provide insights to PL, hiring managers, and candidates.
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- 8+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of recruiters and/or sourcers
- Experience working in a very fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience communicating and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience providing a consultative recruiting approach with internal stakeholders and specifically engineering
- Experience recruiting for both requisition-style hiring as well as pipeline hiring.
- Experience managing teams of 6+ direct reports
Nice to Have
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Knowledge or interest in Web3/Crypto/Decentralization
About Protocol Labs
Company Protocol Labs is a research, development, and deployment lab for network protocols. Protocol Labs leads groundbreaking internet projects, such as IPFS, the decentralized web protocol; Filecoin, a cryptocurrency incentivized storage network; and libp2p, a modular network stack for peer-to-peer apps and systems. Protocol Labs works openly, and is focused on the creation of value at a massive scale. Open Source Protocol Labs works on a growing number of Open Source projects. The major technology stacks we produce are developed entirely Open Source, from initial research, through implementation development, and into wide deployment. The communities we lead are open, welcoming, and inclusive. We invite you to get involved; join us on GitHub! History Protocol Labs was founded on May 2014, by Juan Benet, inventor of IPFS and Filecoin. That summer, we participated in the YCombinator program (S14). Protocol Labs released IPFS to the world in January 2015. Since then, IPFS has gained enormous traction in a variety of industries and organizations. By 2016, IPFS grew to be one of the most used and relied on technologies in the Blockchain industry, and hailed by thousands of developers as "The Future of the Web." That year, Protocol Labs also created libp2p, IPLD, multiformats, Orbit, and a number of other projects. Our most anticipated project is Filecoin, currently in development.
Want to learn more about Protocol Labs? Visit Protocol Labs's website.
Help the world share their story