DSP Account Manager
Pulsepoint, New York
Global programmatic technology company redefining digital advertising.
PulsePoint™ is a next-gen advertising technology platform that fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of content marketing. Our platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
PulsePoint's health solution is the first fully customized programmatic platform for healthcare marketers Designed to help healthcare companies navigate the complex world of real-time advertising while ensuring brand safety, PulsePoint Health provides custom data packages as well as advanced content marketing opportunities.
A bit about the role:
The DSP Account Manager will be responsible for aspects of the RTB buying partner relationships. The Jr AM is charged with managing and growing their book of business by providing consultative services to their demand side clients. The ideal candidate has a strong technical aptitude, including experience with RTB and proven track record managing strategic client relationships.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage business and technical escalations, aid in troubleshooting and constantly communicate with all stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of demand partners’ business relationships
- Ensure that revenue, scale, and performance targets are consistently met
- Effectively create and deliver business intelligence reports, overviews and presentations
- Monitor changes in purchase behavior in supply and resulting revenue implications
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regard to new product development features
- Work with key internal stake holders including: Account Directors, business development, operations, and Data Science
- Act as a trusted advisor and a point of escalation to help the client resolve issues and uncover upside
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Account Management or other related ad tech consultative client-facing roles
- Some experience with DSPs and RTB platforms
- Some understanding of the overall ad technology ecosystem (SSP, DSP, RTB, etc.), ad servers, inventory supply and demand, ad tags, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Comfortable building and managing relationships with clients
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to work independently, ability to meet organizational objectives and deadlines, ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- SQL knowledge for report querying a plus
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Program
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC) & 24 Hour Fitness
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and Sip & Chat Friday's
- Awesome snacks & drinks
- The opportunity to join our Company Basketball Team
- Indoor dart wars & Ping-Pong Tournaments
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Pulsepoint's programmatic platforms distribute welcomed advertising to the right consumers and create real connections across the internet - to make ads matter. Brands turn to PulsePoint to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
Want to learn more about Pulsepoint? Visit http://pulsepoint.com
Jobs You May Like
Accounts Payable Associate
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Keyholder, Boston - Seaport
Bonobos, Boston, MA
Full Stack Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack), Shop
Casper, New York
Airports & Venues Specialist
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Principal Product Designer
Lumosity, San Francisco