Pulsepoint, New York
Global programmatic technology company redefining digital advertising.
PulsePoint™ is a next-gen advertising technology platform that fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of content marketing. Our Content Marketing platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while delivering their branded content across Social and Native media
Content Marketing and Native advertising continues to grow as an important part of the world’s biggest brands. PulsePoint’s content marketing team works directly with Brands, Agencies and self-service users across North America and Europe, introducing them to our easy to use content marketing distribution platform. Growth has been robust and we are just getting started. The ideal candidate for this role has a deep understanding of and experience selling directly to brands throughout the US. He/she has established relationships with Brands, PR firms and agencies and enjoys developing relationships with key decision makers. Previous experience working with a Native, Social or Content Marketing business is a big plus.
What we look for:
- A creative thinker who makes long-term contributions both to the organization as a whole, as well as the sales team’s development.
- Must enjoy building from the ground up and defining the space.
- Ability to introduce in detail a new product while discerning a client’s needs—presenting new solutions with intelligence and originality.
- Sales experience selling to national brands
What you'll need:
- A-Player who wants to grow with the company
- Experience selling directly to brands
- 3-7 years sales experience
- Ability to network and establish new relationships with key players at brands and agencies
- Existing relationships with brands, agencies and PR firms
- Experience in the Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, Travel or Tech vertical
- Track record of success in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment
- Understanding of content marketing, social and native advertising products.
- Interest and ability to entertain clients
- Consultative skills to develop creative solutions for clients
- Experience selling content products is a big plus.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary, Commission Structure, & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat
- Weekly team lunches and monthly Happy Hour parties
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Indoor dart wars, and Ping-Pong Tournaments
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Pulsepoint's programmatic platforms distribute welcomed advertising to the right consumers and create real connections across the internet - to make ads matter. Brands turn to PulsePoint to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
Want to learn more about Pulsepoint? Visit http://pulsepoint.com
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager - Platform
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Product Manager, Growth
BarkBox, New York
Industrial Designer, Samara
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Software Engineer - Platform
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Java Software Engineer (Contractor)
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer - New Grad
Reddit, San Francisco