Qualtrics is on the cutting edge of Experience Management (XM); helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients ensure their most common touch points and experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company.
The Expectation for Success
Qualtrics’ Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are highly experienced advocates and technology consultants dedicated to our largest and most strategic enterprise clients. TAMs provide a strategic partnership with 2-5 long term clients to accelerate adoption of Qualtrics technology and incorporate Qualtrics into client programs. In this role, you will provide technical solutions and configuration services in a post-sales capacity that directly contributes to the long-term success of our customers’ programs. This unique combination of technical, relational, and strategic experience ensures professional success for our TAMs.
As a Technical Account Manager, you should both be a tech-savvy professional who is able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience and someone who excels at creating lasting client relationships.
A Day in the Life
Thought Partnership & Technology Consulting
- Assess long-term program strategy and identify solutions that drive measurable success
- Evaluate your client’s program needs and work cross-functionally within Qualtrics to prioritize and advocate for software feature enhancements on their behalf
- Collaborate with internal account team and Qualtrics leadership on high level client relationship and program strategy
Technical Advising & Project Management
- Demonstrate unparalleled product expertise and problem-solving acumen to recommend software solutions tailored to your client’s needs
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to advise on relevant programs and technical solutions
- Build systems to facilitate program objectives and system effectiveness and measure reliability of services
- Assist clients with executing regular maintenance activities (e.g., handling outages, assisting with root cause analysis, troubleshooting technical questions and issues)
- Train your clients on new and relevant features of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
Technology Services & Configuration
- Seamlessly integrate new product features into existing programs
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and associated levels of effort
- Execute build and configuration services that align to client objectives and strategic goals
Alex is a Technical Account Manager at Qualtrics in Provo. "The rapid growth of Qualtrics has presented numerous opportunities to identify gaps and propose unique solutions that could affect the whole company."
Read more about Alex's story here: “Seizing Opportunity”
- Bachelor’s degree from a competitive university
- 1-5 years experience working in a technical, consulting, or client-facing role
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Comfort in working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to grasp clients’ needs and recommend value-added solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a technical role and/or technical skills
- Proven work experience in client-facing, consulting, or sales role
- Competitive salary
- Semi-annual performance bonuses
- $750 work from home stipend to set up your home office
- In-office perks like catered lunch, snack bars, and the ability to bring your dog to work
- Relocation bonus for out of state applicants
- 30 paid days off: 15 PTO days + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional PTO with tenure)
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1500 annually for an experience of your choosing (eligible after one year)
- Fun, inviting, and inclusive work environment made up of passionate, kind, and smart people who exemplify what it means to be a team
We are proud of the community that has developed at Qualtrics. Every day it becomes more robust and, along the way, it matures and develops us into a better team through education, focus, advocacy, and fun. It is a solidifying piece of the #OneTeam mentality that we operate with.
The Q-mmunity is essentially a mix of the Q Groups, our Corporate Social Responsibility groups, and other social groups. These groups include but are not limited to MosaiQ, Q Pride, Q&Able, QSalute, and Women's Leadership Development (WLD). Take a deeper look at our Q-mmunity here.
While we are optional-remote for the time being, Qualtrics is moving towards a hybrid model where employees will split their time between home and office work each week.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Site Reliability Engineer, (Staff / Principal)
Okta, US Remote East Coast; US Remote West Coast; US Remote Cen...