Experience Management Scientist, Customer Experience
Qualtrics, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
See jobs at Qualtrics
A Day in the Life
This position is a senior role that will focus on creating scalable solutions that will bring impact to current and prospective customers. You will work to grow revenue as well as collaborate with the Customer Experience (CX) delivery and product teams at Qualtrics.
You will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of customer experience programs. They will have experience designing large-scale programs within global organisations and have the skill to communicate industry trends at senior levels within their customers.
You will influence our customers and help them design and shape their future programs for organisations that are both mature and immature. You will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in customer surveys, and be able to design forward-thinking, innovative, and impactful solutions for clients.
You will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelising the work we do with customers.
Finally, you will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. You will believe in making work a positive experience for yourself and for your co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
- Develop and validate innovative, scalable pre-packaged solutions
- Develop thought leadership content on a frequent basis, including academic and practitioner articles, joint publications, podcasts, conference presentations or webinars
- Working with the Product team, help to develop new platform features
- Provide post-sale consulting support to customers, this may include survey/assessment design, change management consulting, post-survey data analysis and interpretation, executive presentations, action planning consulting
- Conduct, write and present on global research that aligns to the Qualtrics value proposition, at industry conferences and with specific customers
- Where needed, contribute to product and business development activities
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their survey programs, customer assessment programs or Insights/Analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Have a strong understanding of good research methodology; item design and data collection
- Able to analyse and interpret data, and report back insights to customers
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred)
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25-30%
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work spacee
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
The best bed for better sleep