Account Executive - Strategic Enterprise Development
Qualtrics, Stockholm, Sweden
See jobs at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Account Executive - Strategic Enterprise Development focuses on breaking into and growing strategic accounts. Daily activities include account planning, prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, supporting the sales cycle, proposal and closing smaller deals.
Based out of our Stockholm office, this is a great opportunity to get exposure in Enterprise Sales by working with large prospects & customers, as well as by learning from our incredible team of experienced Enterprise Account Executives. You will be measured on how effectively you can partner with the Enterprise Sales team in uncovering new opportunities within these large accounts, providing support throughout the sales cycle, and may run smaller deals more autonomously.
A day in the life
- Generate new pipeline through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
- For smaller deals, you will support sales presentations to customer and prospects in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organisation
- Partner with the Senior Enterprise Account Executives to figure out account strategies
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns as well as partner on leads from trade shows
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Lead the Sales process accordingly
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings as well as real-time understanding of the competitive landscape
- Participate in sales planning status meetings
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of full cycle sales experience, preferably in Software.
- Strong background of consistently exceeding quota expectations in previous positions.
- Shown success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new growth opportunities within a set of named accounts.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science, Business, Marketing degree preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part-time Talent Management (Weekends + Evenings)
Honeypot GmbH, Berlin
Business Development Associate
Lalamove, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Senior UX Engineer
Customer Success Manager
Coursera, New York City
Performance Marketing Specialist
Lalamove, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Deliveroo for Business Sales Development Associate (m/w/x)
Deliveroo, Frankfurt / Berlin