Software Development Manager - Reporting Platform
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
We love data visualization and love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. We craft systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth. You will learn to own quality from end to end, which is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
In this video, hiring manager Harika Kalvakolan shares more about the team!
- Partner with our product team to drive the strategy, priorities, and implementation of a successful product
- Manage and grow several teams of engineers in our Seattle office
- Develop, mentor, and coach other engineers
- Help attract and hire the best talent
- Be a strong advocate of our culture and example of our leadership principles (transparency, all in, customer obsessed, one team, scrappy)
- Take an active role on the Reporting Platform leadership team and engage in organizational strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- History of successfully managing multiple engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about the direction and implementation of a product
- Excellent leadership, verbal, and written communication skills
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.