Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally and in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Only starting in the region 4-years ago, we have already grown to over 130 employees, 7 offices and launched in 3 regions across APJ (A/NZ, SEA and Japan). If you are a field marketer seeking a new opportunity in a growing, dynamic environment, then this could be for you.
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? We’re looking for an experienced A/NZ Field Marketing Manager who can come in and run industry-leading event programs and PR. You're an all-rounder marketer who has expertise in running successful, industry leading B2B events (both online and offline), which generate quality leads and pipeline for the A/NZ sales team. At Qualtrics we run many different types of B2B events which range from 10 to 2,000+ attendees. This includes; user-groups, seminars, trade shows/conferences, executive roundtables, workshops and webinars.
You're creative, precise to join our team for a challenge. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, APJ, your goal is to run multiple programs and events whilst continuously being able to look at the bigger picture of what else we could be doing.
This will include:
- Development of the A/NZ field marketing strategy, budget and plans.
- Management of all events from start to finish including follow up activities. Types of events include seminars, trade shows, webinars, executive round tables.
- You will define the goals of each program component, run the budget and timeline, and handle a variety of vendor and venue partners to ensure all key people are working together to deliver a high quality experience.
- You will utilise extraordinary communication skills to lead leadership reviews and post event debriefs.
- Work with the rapidly growing APJ marketing team members - digital, marketing automation, campaigns and content roles to ensure your events align with the wider APJ marketing strategy.
- Develop a strong relationship with the local sales and customer success team to understand which customers of ours are happy to participate in marketing activities - speaking at events, press releases and case studies.
- Manage PR for A/NZ and handle the local PR agency – Recognition
- Analyse A/NZ event results and optimise to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Manage your events through Marketo and Salesforce.com as well as webinars through On24
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Strong understanding, experience and passion of events, demand generation and revenue attribution
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com, Marketo and webinar systems
- Demonstrated success in event management and project management with focus on operational excellence
- A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Skilled negotiator with experience finding creative ways to do more with less and track record of staying on budget
- Experience working in a fast paced and highly cross-functional organisation
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Client Engagement Manager - CIC Captains of Innovation - Cambridge, MA
Cic, Cambridge, MA
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Digital Marketing Manager
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Customer Delivery Team Lead
JUMO, Cape Town, South Africa