Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Customer Success Team advises and guides customers in establishing effective XM programs that lead to measurable business impact. We consult with customers throughout their journey with Qualtrics, we listen carefully to our customers, foster new ideas inside Qualtrics to drive operational improvements and product enhancements.
Are you a Customer Success Manager with a real passion for converting customers into champions? Do you have experience in a customer-facing role, where you demonstrate an ability to balance multiple customer relationships? Can you take a structured approach to understanding their business objectives and measures of success, as well as devising solutions to their business problems and handling the expectations of multiple partners? If so, a role in customer success may be for you.
- You handle a portfolio of customer accounts and advise on their journey to realising their program’s goals.
- Develop relationships with partners and convert them into Qualtrics champions.
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends to advise and help them achieve their objectives.
- Establish success plans that bring together the customer’s goals and next steps in the journey.
- Prepare content that educates customers on how to fully utilize the platform.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience.
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform.
- Assist in the sales process to illustrate how Qualtrics can deliver on customer requirements.
- Collaborate with product teams to bring in-depth insights on real-world customer needs to craft the product roadmap.
- 8+ years in a consulting, professional services or similar customer-facing role.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Native level proficiency in Japanese.
- Full business level proficiency in English.
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Experience with a consulting firm, software vendor or SaaS company.
- University degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering etc.).
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.