Partner Success - Partner Success Leader (Americas)
Qualtrics, Seattle, WA, Provo, UT
See jobs at Qualtrics
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics Partner Success group is a growing team focused on establishing and cultivating alliances with key strategic partners throughout the customer lifecycle. We are focused on developing partner practices that implement world-class customer and employee experience programs demonstrating the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Our team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex implementations resulting in broad customer impact.
Qualtrics is seeking a leader and manager for the Americas Partner Success team based in Seattle, WA or Provo, UT who can lead a team of senior partner managers to ensure our partners are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have 15+ years of experience in partner management and consulting roles with at least 10 years of leadership experience, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics will be an ideal fit.
With a strong customer first culture, we are looking for a seasoned Partner Manager that has technical depth, customer empathy and experience driving large scale programs. The ultimate goal of the role is to build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
Expectations for Success
- Lead our Partner Success team and Partner Managers in the US, Canada and Latin America region to meet and exceed quarterly partner services plans
- Recruit and manage regional partner managers who will lead our services relationship with Qualtrics’ most strategic partners in Americas.
- Coordinate partner engagement for targeted accounts and support delivery cycle
- Drive partner business reviews for the region and report and represent the progress of the business plan execution within Qualtrics
- Develop and cultivate a relationship with partner executive relationship sponsor
- Build and lead program schedule, obtaining input from partners to gain consensus and acceptance of achievements and target completion dates for all deliverables
- Lead team and provide ongoing governance of partner program in the region by communicating with key partners to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Ultimately build a strong partner ecosystem in the region to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
- 15+ years of experience and track record of developing strong, collaborative partner relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business
- 10+ years of leadership and people management experience
- Extensive experience developing and driving complex customer and/or partner programs
- You have a solid understanding of how to design and execute high-touch as well as broad partner programs leading to successful customer engagements
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritising activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organisations with a solid understanding of professional services operating models
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of Qualtrics solutions.
- Strong communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optician, Fourth St.
Warby Parker, Berkeley, CA
Senior Software Project Manager (Boston)
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
HR Business Partner II
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Fleet Support Team Lead
IT Program Manager
Bluebeam, Inc., Dallas
Sr. Global Customs Associate
Flexport, Hamburg, DE