Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2019, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our massive global salesforce through world-class onboarding, professional development and sales enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors.
To achieve these goals the team needs a dynamic Sales Training and Enablement professional capable of crafting and facilitating training and supporting success with strategic enablement projects.
Expectations for Success
- Responsible for sales training, including onboarding
- Be able to assess needs, design and deliver dynamic sales training
- Involved in all facets of sales enablement including process optimization, research & content strategy
- Collaborates with Head of Global Enablement and Head of North American Sales Training and sales leadership to design and iterate training programs
- Monitors critical metrics and develop custom solutions for most common deficiencies
- Keep all live training content up to date
- Keep LMS training up to date and coordinated with live training changes
- Administration of certification process to current employees
- Match and measure certification to important metrics and ensure correlation to improvement
- Work with leadership to ensure appropriate levels of certification
- Ensure continued improvement existing rep certification
- Primary goals are:
- Increasing sales productivity
- Reducing time to value of all new sales executives
- Maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- Increase the percentage of sales reps hitting quota
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-10 years post grad experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with complex, B2B sales cycles
- Experience in training, coaching, managing or developing sales reps
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about sales, strategy, training, sales process, automation and performance management this role is perfect. Each day is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a sales role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable sales forces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.