Qualtrics EMEA is going from strength to strength. As we continue to grow we now have an opening for a data focused results driven person to join our digital marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be to support our sales teams across EMEA by driving leads and pipeline from digital advertising for France. You should be passionate about building programs that drive business metrics and excited about being a key contributor to business metrics (leads, pipeline, revenue). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced organisation and to lead our digital advertising programs.
The Expectation for Success:
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree and ideally 1 - 2 years experience actively and successfully managing paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, media buying, & landing page optimisation. You leverage that experience to build and manage programs on all relevant digital advertising channels. Through careful tracking and optimisation, you generate demonstrably ROI-positive leads and fuel Qualtrics’ growth in EMEA.
A Day in the Life:
- Execute and manage all digital advertising including PPC, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, and other online advertising channels.
- Manage day-to-day optimisation activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimisation, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement.
- Own measurement and tracking requirements for all digital advertising ensuring we can track all stages of the funnel and effectively report on ROI
- Analyse and report on key performance data to marketing and sales team leaders.
- Own cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Manage any key 3rd party vendor or vendor relationships
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, social, customer marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- Work closely with the web development team to create and manage landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
- Build a strong relationship with the sales development team and assist in lead follow up processes through training and sales enablement materials about digital marketing
- Passionate about digital marketing and enthusiastic to learn
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, analytics or related subject
- Passion for data analysis and working towards a clearly defined metric
- Native French speaker
- 1 year of hands on digital marketing experience (executing on activities)
- Agency experience will be a plus
- Google Adwords Professional certification
- Experience working with bid management tools a plus
- Experience working with Qualtrics a plus
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Retention Technical Lead
thredUP, Oakland, CA
Intern, Content Creator in Residence
Participant Media, Los Angeles
Senior Marketing Analyst
Skillz, San Francisco
Performance Marketing Manager
Dahmakan, Bangkok, Thailand
Vox Media, New York, NY
Director of Digital Marketing - Healthcare
Red Ventures, South Charlotte