Join the company that is helping organisations across the world be predictive about experience in a world where experience is everything! Experience is the differentiator that will separate the winners in today’s experience economy. Join the team that is redefining the way over 9,000 enterprises worldwide lead, measure and predict experience.
Qualtrics was recently named one of The World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, a Disruptor Top 50 by CNBC, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. You cannot afford to miss an experience with Qualtrics! Join us!
The Legal team at Qualtrics is a hard-working, fun-loving, and dynamic group. We focus on solving problems and empowering our business teams to run, not walk. We are always pragmatic—protecting the company from risks that really matter and never slowing it down over issues that are only theoretical. We get the opportunity to work with every department in the company as well as outside counsel, vendors, partners, and (most importantly) customers. We strive to avoid pretentiousness and instead focus on working hard, having fun, and delivering results.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- You will act as legal counsel for Sales contracts (SaaS agreements) and related customer-facing matters
- You draft and negotiate a wide range of agreements, working closely with Sales reps and leadership
- You act as a partner to the sales organisation by reviewing and revising various form agreements
- You identify and implement methods for improving and streamlining existing processes
- You create and roll out long-term legal strategies and new processes
You have the following qualifications:
- Law degree or international equivalent
- 3 - 9 years relevant professional experience
- Significant transactional legal experience
- You're a very competent and dedicated attorney with whom everyone loves working
“Nice to Haves”
- Experience at a top international law firm
- Graduate of a top university
- Time in-house at a leading technology company
- Experience negotiating SaaS and/or software licensing agreements
- Technical knowledge or background
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Research
Bishop Fox, All
Strategic Finance Analyst
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Senior Revenue Accountant
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Head of Compliance, Europe
Flexport, Amsterdam, NL
Associate Corporate Finance (m/f) | Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office
Director, Pricing and Compliance
Visa, Foster City CA, US