Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-dataTM. The Qualtrics XM PlatformTM is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
About the Role
We are looking for engineers to bring our Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence R&D and strategy to the next level. Our goal is to personalize the Qualtrics experience using ML and AI features showcasing Qualtrics data as a core value proposition and competitive advantage.
As a Machine Learning software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Crafting systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
In addition, you will:
- Work with Research Engineers to implement, tune, and productize machine learning models
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Computer Science or related
- 2-6+ years of hands-on experience with Machine Learning systems over the entire software development lifecycle:
○ Designing for scale, quality, and stability, especially with an eye to machine learning models in NLP, computer vision, statistical analysis, data mining, etc.
○ Experience in software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. code versioning, unit testing, code reviews, design documents, and data modeling)
○ Maintenance and enhancements once in production
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience implementing production systems from research papers and whitepapers
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks: e.g Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet
- Experience with large-scale computing platforms, e.g Spark, Hadoop
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Engineering Manager, Product Engineering
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer, DevOps
Harry’s, New York, NY
Director of Engineering - Developer Productivity and Observability
Braintree Payments, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Autonomous Vehicle TeleOperations
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Senior Automation Engineer
Red Ventures, Austin, TX
Technical Writer, Manufacturing Operations
Zoox, Foster City, CA