Strategic Enterprise Sales, Employee Experience
Qualtrics, Provo, Utah, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Why this team?
Our Enterprise Sales Team has been exceptionally successful in bringing in Enterprise clients that live, breathe, and evangelize the Qualtrics XM platform.
The Strategic Enterprise Sales representative partners with a team of senior Enterprise Account Executives to focus on breaking into and growing strategic accounts. Daily activities include account planning, prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, supporting the sales cycle, proposal and closing deals.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to get exposure into Enterprise Sales by working with large prospects and customers and by learning from our incredible team of experienced reps.You will be measured on how effectively you can partner with the Enterprise Sales team in uncovering and building new opportunities within these large accounts, navigating the sales cycle, and running foundational deals more from start to finish.
This specific role has the unique opportunity to help establish a new team focused on selling Qualtrics' high-growth Employee Experience (EX) solutions to HR and Talent groups at the Enterprise level.
What are primary responsibilities?
- Generate new pipeline through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
- Support sales presentations to customers and prospects with a focus on HR and Talent groups throughout Fortune 1000 companies.
- Address EX product uses cases, best practices, benefits, competitive advantages and business outcomes; facilitate technical follow-up to close the sales process
- For foundational deals, you will run sales presentations for both customers and prospects with a focus on HR and Talent groups throughout Fortune 1000 companies. Take initial calls, address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; as well as facilitate technical follow-up to close the sale
- Develop strong partnership with Enterprise Sales team and participate in sales planning status meetings
- Develop expertise of inside platforms and software tools like Salesforce, CPQ, and billing systems.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout organizational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings and partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' EX solution offerings and understanding of the EX competitive landscape
- Ability to travel when necessary
What are the qualifications?
- You hold a proven track record of success in building qualified pipeline within a set of named accounts and closing complex deals
- You can lead potential clients to an understanding of options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Strong background of consistently exceeding quota and monthly business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required Computer Science, Business, Marketing degree preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency (preferred)
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience (preference for candidates with experience selling into the HR, Talent, Human Capital / People Analytics space)
- Ability to be based in Qualtrics' Provo, Utah Headquarters
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work/life integration is deeply important to us -- we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We live and breathe our leadership principles: TACOS (Transparent, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, and Scrappy)
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.