Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
About the Team
Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we change the way schools deliver experiences to their parents, students and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the world’s top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.
Qualtrics’ K-12 Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way schools focus on data. As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating the K-12 market on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The challenge? Qualtrics XM is a very versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you love a strategic, analytical sales process and working in the K-12 space, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.
Your Day in the Life
- You sell the Qualtrics platform and become trusted advisors to District Administration, Directors and Analysts.
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- You drive net-new revenue growth through new district acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and build reliable forecasts
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com
- You have demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel 15% of the time (3 days/month)
- You have experience in the Ed-Tech Space or a strong dream to pursue it.
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Accelerators
- 100% Performance based promotions -- not politics or tenure
- Employee Equity Plan - you'll be an owner of Qualtrics
- 100% covered monthly Healthcare Premiums for you and all dependents
- Holiday break: December 25th through New Years is paid time off
- Catered lunch
- Culture - Incredible work environment - you can wear jeans and bring your dog to the office, anytime
- Quarterly team activities, winter and summer parties, and lots of Qualtrics swag
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Charlotte
Casper, Charlotte, NC
SMB Account Executive - EMEA
Software Engineer - Android (Extensions)
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Enterprise Account Executive
Knotel, Knotel London
Country Manager, Argentina
Payoneer, Buenos Aires
Scale Customer Success & Retention Specialist – Enterprise Technology
WeWork, Salt Lake City Utah United States of America