Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors!
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
At Qualtrics, we are on the cutting edge of Experience Management; helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients ensure their most common touch points and experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company.
If you are our next hire, you have a track record of academic success, technical aptitude, and the desire to coach some of the world’s leading authorities and top minds.
You probably have a maths or hard science background, but you may also come from other research-heavy background such as psychology or economics. You will join a team of grads from top tier European universities, and be given the opportunity to network and learn from incredible people.
Expectation for Success
You’ll know you are a top performer when you consistently receive top satisfaction scores from our clients. You’ll become an authority in the Qualtrics product, which will ensure you can effectively help our customers with a mix of instructing, consulting, and troubleshooting.
While helping customers is your core focus, you can lead projects that have an impact not just on this team but across the organisation as a whole. Eventually, you will move on to a great next role in Qualtrics bringing your knowledge of our customer base and how they use our product.
Finally, you'll be bilingual, fluent in English alongside one of the following languages: German, French, Dutch, Italian or Spanish.
A Day in the Life
- Your analytical skills are critical as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat
- The one constant about Qualtrics is progress - you regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change
- We have an open office environment here at Qualtrics, so you collaborate with fellow Product Specialists by finding outside-the-box solutions for both our customers and our processes
- Help the company grow through innovations that transform our business and products, pushing it to the next level
- Recent graduate with less than 2 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Interest in Technology / SaaS industry
- Technical or hard science degree / masters
- Prior instruction, research, or tutoring experience
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and a traditional Irish pub in the office
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our balcony views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we offer an annual experience bonus to help you explore the world, and provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.