Qualtrics Graduate Programme Autumn 2018: Product Specialist
See jobs at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is kind of like the Energizer Bunny- we just keep going and going and going. As our client base continues to grow, we need smart, talented individuals who can ensure that Qualtrics remains known for being the best in the biz for helping our clients. We also hope that you will join this team to become a future leader in the company, whether it be in this department or somewhere else inside the organisation.
If you are our next hire, you’re looking for an entry-level position. You have a track record of academic success, technical aptitude, and the ability to interact with and teach some of the world’s best and brightest minds. You probably have a maths or hard science background, but you may also come from other research-heavy backgrounds such as psychology or economics. You will join a team with grads from top-tier Universities so you’ll be excited about the opportunity to network and learn from some incredible people.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know that you are a top performer when you are consistently receiving rockstar satisfaction scores from our customers all while doing your best to interact with as many clients as possible per day. While helping customers is your core focus, you may also take a lead on different projects that have an impact not just on this team but across the organisation as a whole.
A Day in the Life
- Qualtrics master, you will be; Yoda, you will become (his knowledge, not his syntax).
- Your problem-solving skills will be challenged and stretched as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone and email.
- The one constant thing about Qualtrics is progress - you will need to be able to regularly adapt as our products and technologies change.
- We have an open office environment here at the Q, so you can expect heavy collaboration with your fellow product specialists to enhance technical skills, resolve client issues, and improve our processes.
- Help develop processes and innovations that push the company, and its products, to the next level.
- Does solving 3 Rubik's cubes while blindfolded in under 30 seconds sound hard? Try working through some of the technical problems our clients present us with - seriously though, your problem-solving skills will be pushed to the limits.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Product Manager- Commerce Platform
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Bonobos, New York, NY
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Braintree Payments, Chicago
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA or Jersey City, NJ
Senior Data Scientist
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Technical Product Manager
Komodo Health, New York, San Francisco