Inbound Sales Development Representative - Dutch speaking
Qualtrics, Dublin, Ireland
See jobs at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Our unique Business Development Program is developed and designed to create a structured career path for our Business Development Representatives to transition into Key Account Executives & experts within the Experience Management category.
The program consists of three levels;
- Level 1 - Inbound Sales Development Representative
- Level 2 - New Business Development Representative
- Level 3 - Emerging Sales Representative
A Day In The Life (Level 1: Inbound Sales Development Representative)
- As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, your goal is to help our customers gain insights on their customers, employees, products and brand, which allow them to make data-driven decisions with direct positive business impact;
- The role of an SDR is extremely vital to Qualtrics’ success - they are the first point of contact of our clients where they are responsible for identifying their pain points, understanding their gaps and connecting them with our experts (Account Executives);
- The SDRs have the opportunity to deal with individual/business owners in varying industries across Europe
What We Are Looking For
- You thrive in a space where creativity and innovation are part of everyday life;
- You like to strategise and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities;
- You are passionate about your personal growth and career development;
- Opportunity for promotion and recognition motivate you;
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
- Fluency in Dutch and English
We are passionate about our Global Initiatives
Qualtrics launched 5 For The Fight that partners with leading cancer research centers across the world to fund some of the most groundbreaking cancer research being done today.
We have some great initiatives from our very own Clubs & Societies - from WLD (Women Leadership Development) that creates a diverse community, to Green Team that is passionate about helping to improve the environment.
What Differentiates Us From Others
- On top of our benefits (Healthcare, Pension, Bike to work, Travel tax, Wellness bonus etc.), we are offering an exciting ‘Experience Bonus’ after a year of service. The purpose is to fund a dream you’ve always dreamt of! it could be from attending a sporting event or concert or visiting somewhere exotic or staying at a 5 star hotel!
- Day to day perks include free breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks;
- Our famous on-site bar ‘Dermot’s’ is open Thursdays & Fridays after working hours to catch up with friends & colleagues;
- We encourage our team to take some time out to play table tennis, pool table or play video games in the games room or simply sign up for a 15 minute massage from our on-site masseuse!
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply Now!
Qualtrics Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.