At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The iQ Data Platform is designed to enable the combination of Experience and Operational (X+O) data at scale. This platform allows for mining, clustering, exploration, and deeper algorithmic analysis on top of Qualtrics data by providing a Data Lake for storage and a distributed compute system to load and transform data.
Where data warehouses and relational stores are inflexible, expensive, and difficult to maintain, a Data Lake allows us to store, secure, and access data in an agile way enabling prototype to production development. This system in tandem with our compute and analysis systems form a foundation for an intelligent XM Platform.
Expectations for Success
You will be a skilled engineer with an eye for building and optimizing distributed systems. From data processing and storage, to serving and scale, you will work closely with engineers and product management to build consistent and highly available systems that solve real world data and scale problems.
You will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related field) with a proven understanding of algorithms, data structures and coding along with 2-8+ years of relevant experience (note - we are looking for exceptional people at different levels from junior to principal). You will also demonstrate a high level of curiosity paired with the ability to get things done.
- Experience with distributed systems and data processing technologies.
- Strong mathematical and/or computational background.
- Knowledge of open source/industry standard data processing, storage, and serving technologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
A Day in the Life
- Focus on the development of cloud computing infrastructure at Qualtrics, and help build, distribute, scale and optimize these technologies
- Develop scalable, robust, and highly available micro services related to our data platform
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Partner with and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Front-End, Platforms
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Smarkets, Los Angeles
Security Engineer, Detection and Response
MongoDB, New York City
Software Engineer - Vault
HashiCorp, Remote Canada, Remote France, Remote Germany, Remote Netherlands, Remote US
Senior Security Engineer
Pivotal Software, Palo Alto, California OR San Francisco, California
Software Engineer, Summer Intern 2019
Pocket Gems, Company