At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Our team is a collection of deeply passionate engineers who are riding the state of the art of cloud computing, web scalability, and mobile development. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every single day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We are creating native mobile applications using React Native framework. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack product; from Mobile & Web UI to data visualization & analysis to microservices APIs to data storage & processing
As a software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love creating simple solutions to build world-class mobile applications. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
In Addition, You Will
- Develop user friendly, high performance, and robust mobile applications to deliver value to our customers
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, product managers, and UX designers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, plan the roadmap, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Knowledge of distributed systems and REST API design
- Working experience with creating mobile applications
- Working experience with signing and provisioning processes of delivering mobile applications to mobile application stores
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What differentiates us from other companies
- You will work with cutting edge, multi-platform technology - React Native
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. It’s open and collaborative work space
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Engineer Intern - Summer 2019
Shopify, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto
Software Developer - Core Experience
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, ON
SEO and Content Specialist
Conductor, New York, New York
Backend Software Engineer (Java)
Staff Software Engineer, Backend
metromile, SF Folsom